Rate this topic
  • 11 Vote(s) - 4.91 Average

51 posts in this topic
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

261 posts 9 threads Joined: Sep 2019
Wink  09-28-2019, 08:53 PM -
Updated: 2020/6/15

Hello everyone, so these commands I am about to share were intended to be for my clan only, but people asked me a lot about them, so I will be sharing them with everyone, now some people know these commands already but I am posting them for those who don't know them I will explain how they work for the fresh meat (new people).

The Commands: 

[font=Whitney,]key_listboundkeys  (shows all the keys with their current binds)
[/font]

• [font=Whitney,]Bind key "say /buyuniammo" ( Buy universal ammo )[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][b][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Bind key "say [/font][/font]/buygeneratorfuel[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]" ( Buy your miner fuel )[/font][/font][/font][/font][/b]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind key "say /buysingleminer" ( Don't let your finger give up on life while buying a shit load of single miners )[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind key "say /dropsuit" ( Drop your precious suit )[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind key "say /invholster" ( Put the gun you holding back to where it belong UP YOUR A** )[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind(key "simple_thirdperson_enable_toggle" (Enable third Person / Disable.)[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind key "say /buygaussammo" (give you gluon gun ammo)[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,]Bind key "+zoom" ( give you the ability to zoom in"[/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Bind key "-zoom" ( give you the ability to zoom out"[/font][/font][/font][/font]

[font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Or you could use the Suit zoom in exit > options  > keyboard > and bind the suit zoom key, as long as you hold it, it will zoom in and when you release it will zoom out.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]net_graph (1/0)[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Enables and disable your lovely ping alongside your lovely ping.[/font][/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]physgun_maxspeed [(1-100000000)(best choice = between 5,000 and 10,000)][/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Changes the speed of the physgun[/font][/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]hud_draw_fixed_reticle 1[/font][/font][/font][/font]
  • [font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Enable a shit looking crosshair, better than the normal one at least, however, you could be smart and use this below link to add your crosshair : [/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...air%20font.

• Bind key "voice_enable 0" to mute everyone
  • Bind key "voice_enable 1" to unmute everyone

[font=Whitney,]How to use them? [/font]

[font=Whitney,]go to your console or what also called the developer menu and change the "key" to whatever key you want to use, simple. ( ` )[/font]

[font=Whitney,]TIP:  Get your gun out Hold E and click THE universal ammo bind ( this will make the ammo go directly to your gun instead of dropping it on the ground).[/font]

[font=Whitney,]If you also looking for specific bind for something let me know, have any questions or more useful commands that you want me to add let me know in the comments below.[/font]
This post was last modified: 06-15-2020, 05:07 PM by TerrorRaid.
[Image: K8a2xO.gif]
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

09-28-2019, 11:02 PM -
If they were any help to you please let me know.
TropicalTGF

14 posts 4 threads Joined: Sep 2019
09-30-2019, 12:49 AM -
dang I didn't know about the fuel one
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

09-30-2019, 08:32 AM -
(09-30-2019, 12:49 AM)TropicalTGF Wrote: dang I didn't know about the fuel one
Hey man, I am always happy to help if you need more commands just ask me.
This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 08:32 AM by TerrorRaid.
SirHoumous

78 posts 9 threads Joined: Jul 2019
09-30-2019, 05:51 PM -
i was just wondering if you know the command for spawning in gluon ammo?
Also didnt know about the TIP Thank you!
SirHoumous
Discord Mod
SirHoumous#1708
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

09-30-2019, 07:51 PM -
(09-30-2019, 05:51 PM)SirHoumous Wrote: i was just wondering if you know the command for spawning in gluon ammo?
Also didnt know about the TIP Thank you!
It been updated.
Ulterior Void

72 posts 12 threads Joined: Aug 2019
10-02-2019, 04:23 PM -
Thanks for sharing. There's so much info about the server kept private, that really ought not to be lol.
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

10-03-2019, 08:15 AM -
(10-02-2019, 04:23 PM)Tsyne | Idle-Empire.com Wrote: Thanks for sharing.  There's so much info about the server kept private, that really ought not to be lol.
Whatever info you looking for just ask me, I will be sure to provide it.
peanutbutter

17 posts 3 threads Joined: Oct 2019
10-10-2019, 03:59 AM -
Very Helpful,  thank you.
TerrorRaid
Posting Freak

10-10-2019, 09:12 PM -
(10-10-2019, 03:59 AM)S_lurpee Wrote: Very Helpful,  thank you.
I am glad you like it, I will be sure to push out updates every now and then