Rule Qustion
Started by Chris2k

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
ѵϩ Trix

3 posts 2 threads Joined: Jul 2021
07-21-2021, 01:01 PM -
If Someone raids then leave kos to move printer the goes back into kos to get more and the kos clearly state Kos inside or past line witch mean he would be starting a new raid by pass the kos also killed me when I wasn't past kos cause i confronted him about the rule he broke he was also staff. this is the rule I think he broke by leave the kos then going back in. You're not allowed to raid the same building or base twice within 30 minutes, E.G. Bank, PD or someone's base
This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 01:08 PM by ѵϩ Trix.
MichaelPvPGod
Staff Member

287 posts 32 threads Joined: Sep 2018
07-25-2021, 01:21 PM -
(07-21-2021, 01:01 PM)Chris2k Wrote: If Someone raids then leave kos to move printer the goes back into kos to get more and the kos clearly state Kos inside or past line witch mean he would be starting a new raid by pass the kos also killed me when I wasn't past kos cause i confronted him about the rule he broke he was also staff. this is the rule I think he broke by leave the kos then going back in. You're not allowed to raid the same building or base twice within 30 minutes, E.G. Bank, PD or someone's base

It all depends on if he left the entire building and brought the things away from the building before coming back. Once you leave the building the Raid is over. "They can still steal things that are inside if they moved them close to the doorway and do not have to re-lockpick into the building to get back inside."
Michael Nice
T-Staff
Discord: MichaelPvPGod#6167