05-08-2021, 07:14 PM -
In-game name: v2 SupremeCanis

SteamID (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:530767416

Name of the staff member that banned you: Culup

Ban Reason: minor prop abuse 2nd offense

Server Number (1 to 7): 1

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 5/8/2021

Why do you think you were banned?: placing my base down

Why should you be unbanned?: I had just crashed and i was getting back on to place down my base i do so and as im going to fix the base so you can get thru it i get banned i was just about to go around to the ladder at the end of the video to fix it so the entrance isint prop blocked but culup just banned me he didint give me any time to fix it and at the same time there was multiple people yelling at me so i was kind of in a hurry

if im not mistaken you can only be banned for 2nd offense if the warning is active which it was not as he said in a discord ticket im not sure if this has changed or not but idk why it would have but still i was going to fix my base and culup did not give me the chance to do so

Any evidence to support your case: https://vimeo.com/546944883

Any other details: apparently active warnings arent a thing ?????????
[Image: giphy.gif]
Culup
Posting Freak

216 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2019
05-08-2021, 07:34 PM -
As shown in your own video, I told you to remove it and you proceeded to keep placing signs and walking away, you and your friend were both propblocking it, and when those people wanted to raid you pasted down your propblock. You also already had two minor prop abuse warns which would've been a ban anyways. Active warns are active within 48 hours, however 2nd offence is only having a previous warn, active or not. 2nd offence for minor prop abuse is bannable.
SupremeCanis

141 posts 24 threads Joined: Mar 2020
05-08-2021, 07:40 PM -
i was not walking away i was litteraly going to the entrance to fix it because you said the entrance was prop blocked and then i saw that you cant fix it from the entrance because of the nocolided prop i knew it was the fence inside of it so i was going back around to the ladder to get inside that way and fix it because the fence is exsposed on the inside to where i can precision it back so u can get in but then you warned me so i came back to see why and then you banned me you gave me no chance to fix it and didint tell the people sitting in the front blocking the entrance to move so i can fix it

tldr i was placing signs as i was going to entrance to fix the propblock

This post was last modified: 05-08-2021, 08:27 PM by SupremeCanis.
shy

1 posts 0 threads Joined: Apr 2021
05-08-2021, 10:54 PM -
you have to give him time to fix the base you gave him a min then baned him
YoSoyMatt
Assistant Staff Manager

2,275 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
05-09-2021, 12:04 AM -
Appeal Accepted
You will be unbanned.
Discord: YoSoy#7838
If you need to contact me please put a coherent message and that its for elites server