Started by Azuki Chan

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 posts in this topic
Duck (4)
Beginner

27 posts 5 threads Joined: Jan 2021
04-29-2021, 11:18 PM -
Have you been warned unfairly? Well, we all make mistakes and here's your chance to appeal for it! Please follow the template and be patient while we review your appeal!

In-game name:beta simpIe

SteamID 32 (not SteamID64):76561198197026877

Name of the staff member that warned you: Culup

Warn Reason: Minor Impersonation
Server (1-6):1

Why do you think you were warned?: for impersonating my friend

Do you think it is a false warning? (Yes/No): not sure thats why im appealing

If so why?: the warn shouldn't even been there as culup teleported us for no reason and my friend never made a sit on me

Why should your warning be removed?: I had my name as "beta simpIe" 5-6 days and there was no confusion or trouble at all and my friend was perfectly fine with this

Any evidence to support your case: no b/c I didn't even think I needed to record this

Any other details:
a
YoSoyMatt
Assistant Staff Manager

2,275 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
04-29-2021, 11:23 PM -
Pending
Staff member has been contacted. Please stay patient and wait for his reply.
Discord: YoSoy#7838
If you need to contact me please put a coherent message and that its for elites server 
Culup
Posting Freak

216 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2019
04-29-2021, 11:25 PM -
You had your name as "beta simpIe" with a capital I, while your friend had it as an lowercase 'L'. I have had multiple sits placed on the wrong one of you two and it causes confusion for many players. I asked you to change it and you did change it in the sit, I then returned you and you immediately changed it back. So when I noticed I brought you and warned you for minor impersonation. I then ;ater said if you don't change it I'll have to warn you again and you did. It is not false and he does not have to report you for impersonation as it an objective thing since many people have mistaken you for eachother.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Duck (4)
Beginner

04-30-2021, 12:01 AM -
First of all when you said "many people have mistaken you for eachother." that is false, this only happen once when I got teleported from you to a sit with that swat jug that involved my friend instead of me and im pretty sure thats not "many". Also no one (including my friend) had no problem with the name I was "impersonating" it was only you that had a problem. My friend didn't even want me warned although he didn't say anything b/c of the "freespell incident" but you continued to warn me without asking my friend if he wanted me warned or not. Also im not sure why you even brought up the "impersonation" topic b/c like I said before no one had a problem with it not even the reporter who reported my friend, also im confident you wanted me to change my name because you brought a my friend and me at same time by typing in a name instead of using steamid to teleport a player which isn't hard to grab.
This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 01:21 AM by Duck (4).
a
Culup
Posting Freak

216 posts 25 threads Joined: Jun 2019
04-30-2021, 01:21 AM -
The reporter mixed you up aswell, so that's 2 right there. And over the past couple of days there has been confusion
[Image: giphy.gif]
Duck (4)
Beginner

04-30-2021, 02:49 AM -
That is false there was no confusion at from other past days as from what I known and from the sit, the reporter brought the right player he reported but then i got teleported later on after 1 minute when my friend was still in sit b/c i was involved of the sit. I don't know why you teleported us by typing in the name instead of steamid and you said apparantly there was confusion with that sit which isn't true he was not confused at all he was talking to my friend straight on and didn't even talk to me b/c he knew who freespelled him. Anyways like I said before I shouldn't have been warned as there was no sit on me about impersonation and my friend was fine with us having same name and you never gave him an option to have me warned or not for impersonation , you just warned me after I got verbal when the verbal warn shouldn't even been valid itself, it isn't your choice to just warn me for impersonation straight on without knowing the full details behind it and it isn't something you shouldn't have deal with also you said that "past the days there was confusion" (isnt true btw) that must of mean you knew I had same name with simple but now you choose to warn me and like I said before I dont know why you got in our business that didn't involve you in anyway. ( basically there was no confusion that I encoutered past the days except for today with the swat jug & there was no report on me about impersonation & my friend and I had this for 5-6 days & my friend was fine with it and had no trouble at all) (what you should of done was ask my friend if he wants me warned but you never gave him a chance to talk about the impersonation situation as he got banned and you just straight up tryed to get me warned and i kept telling you that my friend doesn't mind and you still didn't care and that this isn't your decision to make me change my name) (sorry for repeated sentences and my grammar is bad lol)
This post was last modified: 04-30-2021, 03:08 AM by Duck (4).
a
YoSoyMatt
Assistant Staff Manager

2,275 posts 0 threads Joined: Sep 2018
04-30-2021, 12:28 PM -
Appeal Accepted
In the future make sure your name differentiates from other players. You warn will be removed.
Discord: YoSoy#7838
If you need to contact me please put a coherent message and that its for elites server