Scamming & Breaking TOS
Server Number (1 to 7):
I can't remember sorry
Date of the event (dd/mm/yy):
Around 4 months ago.
Why do you think you were banned?:
For Scamming & Breaking TOS
Why should you be unbanned?:
I would love to be unbanned but I know what i did was wrong and the odds of me being unbanned are really low,
I issued a chargeback for my money then the next day I cancelled it, I was really drunk that night so everything was going wrong for me I would like a second chance with the elitelupus community as I have alot of friends on the server, I would like to even go as far as to an inventory and cash wipe, Im going through some hard stuff in life (Personal Problems with family) On the day I got banned I was in a call with a few friends and the co-owner of a server I used to play was telling me to do it or he would remove the addons I donated then he scammed me, I have nothing else to do on this platform I have a few friends left that still play and I know I used to be toxic sometimes but I have changed for the good, I have a few friends that I still know that was in the call with me at the time that still play Elitelupus. I have made good memories on the server and would like to make many more if that is possible, thank you for reading my paragraph. Smile
Any evidence to support your case:
I had 2 friends in the call that can prove I was peer pressured (I dont have a clip sadly)
Any other details:
No, Thank you for reading.
(Failure to follow template will result in instant denial)
Rainy
Beginner

24 posts 8 threads Joined: Jan 2020
07-31-2020, 09:44 PM -
+rep Used to play with him on the server,still stay in contact and play other games would love to see this man unbanned! Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]
ゼロツー

18 posts 5 threads Joined: Aug 2019
07-31-2020, 09:45 PM -
+rep The owner of the other server that he got peer persevered by them to get him permed and i witnessed it
[Image: dWr6J7ZfhC84ZOoBPg]
Requis

9 posts 5 threads Joined: Sep 2019
07-31-2020, 09:55 PM -
+rep good gamer
Discord - Requis#4619 - Reputable player - Names: Badtime - Requis - Your Neighborhood Suit Ripper
DxxTh

18 posts 10 threads Joined: May 2019
07-31-2020, 10:04 PM -
thankks for the support guyyys
Potatoo
Assistant Staff Manager

4,903 posts 10 threads Joined: Apr 2019
07-31-2020, 10:14 PM -
Appeal Denied
Ban is VALID. Make a ticket ont he discord.
[Image: image0.gif]