3 posts in this topic
⎛⎝『Kudrea』⎠⎞

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2020
07-01-2020, 10:08 AM -
In-game name: Kudrea

SteamID  (not SteamID64):  STEAM_0:0:49658709

Name of the staff member that banned you: Puschi

Ban Reason: Minor Exploit

Server Number (1 to 7): Don't remember, 4 or 5 I think.

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 01/07/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: Using the Obscuratio spell to get into a box in the road and stealing a gaster.

Why should you be unbanned?: There is no proof that I ever did the event, I did show akemi that in order to mess with him because of the things he said to me, its no secret that I don't like him and I tend to go out of my way to mess with people I don't like. Even if I did do so, I'd argue two points in the rule(3.10 You may not teleport inside/outside a player's base or through their doors, E.g. Using the 'Obscuratio' spell; this is FailRP.) It was not a base, nor a door. It was just a box in the road. I wouldn't think this classifies it as a base as it is unraidable with no signs or anything classifying a normal base.  I also was warned & banned for minor exploit and the rule states that its a FailRP warning, not a Minor Exploit warning.

Any evidence to support your case: None needed, unless you'd like me to recreate his box build on sandbox.

Any other details: I mean  no ill will towards puschi or any staff member and I don't mean to be any bother to you all. Smile
Potatoo
Assistant Staff Manager

4,142 posts 10 threads Joined: Apr 2019
07-01-2020, 02:26 PM -
Pending
Staff member has been contacted. Please stay patient and wait for his reply.
[Image: image0.gif]
Puschi
Staff Member

174 posts 12 threads Joined: Mar 2020
07-01-2020, 02:28 PM -
I banned you because you used a spell and went threw a wall and stole a gaster blaster, there is the two videos of you admitting to it:
1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_5WDuFO...e=youtu.be
2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODBjEeLb...e=youtu.be
[Image: giphy.gif]
Potatoo
Assistant Staff Manager

4,142 posts 10 threads Joined: Apr 2019
07-01-2020, 02:31 PM -
Appeal Accepted
You will be unbanned.
[Image: image0.gif]