2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2020
06-30-2020, 11:16 PM -
in-game name: PussyDestroyer 699

SteamID  (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:139117944

Name of the staff member that banned you: Aguirrran

Ban Reason: MRDM

Server Number (1 to 7): 2

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 1/06/20

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned due to my kills there wasn't even a sit some VIPs reported me because they were salty as I had killed them whilst being SWAT as they were entering the PD and going past KOS sign and they banned me but not the guy who had aimbot and wallhacks that was actually rdming.

Why should you be unbanned?: I was banned wrongfully I had a lot of kills due to so many people trying to raid the PD and kill the mayor as it was me and my friends chilling as Mayor and Swat and those VIPs just ruined it as they got super salty 

Any evidence to support your case: I have no evidence as it was hours without staff and just loads of cops Mass rdming and me and me friends were just defending our selfs 

Any other details: It was hectic with 2 cheaters and 1 even being a VIP on the server which i had checked my self  which had cheats like aimbot etc all i can say is I can probably be banned for 1 rdm max as I probably killed someone by mistake but I wasn't on there to troll and I know the name looks sus but I was just memeing with my name.
My Slime
Assistant Staff Manager

1,200 posts 6 threads Joined: Sep 2019
07-01-2020, 01:06 AM -
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
This post was last modified: 07-01-2020, 01:07 AM by My Slime.
Discord: cameron5002#0666
------------------------------------------------------
Got Assistant Staff Manager
Aguirrran
Posting Freak

1,167 posts 8 threads Joined: Jan 2020
07-01-2020, 01:35 AM -
You killed 3 or 2 law enforcement and then killed 2 people that had no context on what you said in your ban appeal which is why i just Banned you for MRDM because of that Reason also "Ban if gay" guy is banned.And not all Cops were MRDMING my friend.You were just killing anyone that you thought would kill you.
https://streamable.com/2w058y
Stealth (3)

2 posts 1 threads Joined: Jun 2020
07-01-2020, 12:32 PM -
I wasn't killing anyone there were 2 hackers on there 2 of them where cops one of them was Ban_ If_Gay and the other one was Smoothbrain who is a VIP and I wasn't killing anyone I was chilling in the PD most of the time defending the mayor which was one of my friends and when I went outside I would get shot by smoothbrain and plus that video shows the people i killed in the PD because they were raiding if you don't know the context do a sit next time instead of just banning instantly like I was trying to chill with my friends and all you have done in that video is count the kills without any context and that doesn't prove anything trust me if you were on my server I would have given you a strike for this type of behaviour Next time instead of just checking the kills/deaths talk to everyone in that situation BE A STAFF MEMBER not a Dictator.
My Slime
Assistant Staff Manager

1,200 posts 6 threads Joined: Sep 2019
07-01-2020, 02:28 PM -
after i checked damage logs you only rdm'd 3 people which isnt mass
Discord: cameron5002#0666
------------------------------------------------------
Got Assistant Staff Manager
Potatoo
Assistant Staff Manager

4,142 posts 10 threads Joined: Apr 2019
07-01-2020, 02:35 PM -