don't inhale cinnamon

10 Replies, 4135 Views

░█████╗░██╗███╗░░██╗███╗░░██╗░█████╗░███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░███╗░░██╗  ░██╗░░░░░░░██╗██╗██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░
██╔══██╗██║████╗░██║████╗░██║██╔══██╗████╗░████║██╔══██╗████╗░██║  ░██║░░██╗░░██║██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░
██║░░╚═╝██║██╔██╗██║██╔██╗██║███████║██╔████╔██║██║░░██║██╔██╗██║  ░╚██╗████╗██╔╝██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░
██║░░██╗██║██║╚████║██║╚████║██╔══██║██║╚██╔╝██║██║░░██║██║╚████║  ░░████╔═████║░██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░
╚█████╔╝██║██║░╚███║██║░╚███║██║░░██║██║░╚═╝░██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║  ░░╚██╔╝░╚██╔╝░██║███████╗███████╗
░╚════╝░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝  ░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝

███╗░░░███╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗███████╗  ██╗░░░██╗░█████╗░██╗░░░██╗  ░██████╗██╗░█████╗░██╗░░██╗
████╗░████║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝██╔════╝  ╚██╗░██╔╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║  ██╔════╝██║██╔══██╗██║░██╔╝
██╔████╔██║███████║█████═╝░█████╗░░  ░╚████╔╝░██║░░██║██║░░░██║  ╚█████╗░██║██║░░╚═╝█████═╝░
██║╚██╔╝██║██╔══██║██╔═██╗░██╔══╝░░  ░░╚██╔╝░░██║░░██║██║░░░██║  ░╚═══██╗██║██║░░██╗██╔═██╗░
██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░██║██║░╚██╗███████╗  ░░░██║░░░╚█████╔╝╚██████╔╝  ██████╔╝██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚██╗
╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝  ░░░╚═╝░░░░╚════╝░░╚═════╝░  ╚═════╝░╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝

███████╗░█████╗░██████╗░  ███████╗███╗░░░███╗██╗██╗░░░░░██╗░░░░░██╗░█████╗░███╗░░██╗
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗  ██╔════╝████╗░████║██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██║██╔══██╗████╗░██║
█████╗░░██║░░██║██████╔╝  ██████╗░██╔████╔██║██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██║██║░░██║██╔██╗██║
██╔══╝░░██║░░██║██╔══██╗  ╚════██╗██║╚██╔╝██║██║██║░░░░░██║░░░░░██║██║░░██║██║╚████║
██║░░░░░╚█████╔╝██║░░██║  ██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║███████╗███████╗██║╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║
╚═╝░░░░░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚═╝  ╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝╚══════╝╚══════╝╚═╝░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝

██╗░░░██╗███████╗░█████╗░██████╗░░██████╗  ██████╗░░█████╗░███╗░░██╗██╗████████╗  ██████╗░░█████╗░
╚██╗░██╔╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝  ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗████╗░██║╚█║╚══██╔══╝  ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗
░╚████╔╝░█████╗░░███████║██████╔╝╚█████╗░  ██║░░██║██║░░██║██╔██╗██║░╚╝░░░██║░░░  ██║░░██║██║░░██║
░░╚██╔╝░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██╔══██╗░╚═══██╗  ██║░░██║██║░░██║██║╚████║░░░░░░██║░░░  ██║░░██║██║░░██║
░░░██║░░░███████╗██║░░██║██║░░██║██████╔╝  ██████╔╝╚█████╔╝██║░╚███║░░░░░░██║░░░  ██████╔╝╚█████╔╝
░░░╚═╝░░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═════╝░  ╚═════╝░░╚════╝░╚═╝░░╚══╝░░░░░░╚═╝░░░  ╚═════╝░░╚════╝░

░██╗░░░░░░░██╗██╗░░██╗░█████╗░████████╗  ██╗  ██████╗░██╗██████╗░
░██║░░██╗░░██║██║░░██║██╔══██╗╚══██╔══╝  ██║  ██╔══██╗██║██╔══██╗
░╚██╗████╗██╔╝███████║███████║░░░██║░░░  ██║  ██║░░██║██║██║░░██║
░░████╔═████║░██╔══██║██╔══██║░░░██║░░░  ██║  ██║░░██║██║██║░░██║
░░╚██╔╝░╚██╔╝░██║░░██║██║░░██║░░░██║░░░  ██║  ██████╔╝██║██████╔╝
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░░  ╚═╝  ╚═════╝░╚═╝╚═════╝░
xD i bet you did that once and it was a worse experience why you do this to yo self xD
HAHAHAHA LOL
I did this with flour and nearly fucking killed myself, the flour turned to dough when I tried to drink water and I nearly got choked out. Can strongly recommend not to do that
[Image: giphy.gif]
ok lol
it made my ass explode
[img=0x0]https://media.giphy.com/media/SFi9BwxGpFVqhysR2f/giphy.gif[/img]
Gator you are gay...
(09-05-2020, 09:01 AM)Puschi Wrote: Gator you are gay...

yOu'Re***
no you
woah very funny haha