16 posts 9 threads Joined: May 2019
06-30-2020, 02:56 AM -
In-game name: Shifty

SteamID  (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:460070986

Name of the staff member that banned you: Secret

Ban Reason: Duped Items

Server Number (1 to 7): 7

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 22/06/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: I believe that i was banned because i had a red gaster and then i picked up three duped ones at the duping session but then an admin (ZAO) brought me and told me to give him the reds so he could delete them because they were obviously duped so i gave him all 3 duped red gasters and my one red that i got legitimately from my friend who has recently quit. But sadly i have no physical proof  of me having it, and because of this secret thought that my item was duped, and without proof of me having it, it was either me have it destroyed or a ban but i was trying to get proof of me having it from one of my friends and before i could secret told me i had 10 seconds to destroy it or i was getting banned and then as a joke i destroyed a pistol and he banned me for having duped items but he said that i was lying to staff as well. 

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe i should be unbanned because right before i was banned i was going to delete the red because i knew that if i could get some proof of me having it before the whole duping thing that i could possibly get it back from a refund session. Second if i do get unbanned i will instantly delete the red or hand it over to a staff member to delete. And the last reason i believe i should be unbanned is because i have spent over 24 hundred hours playing on elites servers and have donated over 500 pounds towards the server, this being that i have spent almost all my time playing on elitelupus server and i have dedicated almost every dollar that i have made towards helping the server.

Any evidence to support your case: Nothing much except for logs maybe.

Any other details: If necessary i would like to request a inventory wipe.
Secret
Staff Member

350 posts 15 threads Joined: May 2020
06-30-2020, 04:50 AM -
We had been in that sit for about an hour of me showing you evidence that it's duped and that you had zero to prove it wasn't then you pretended to delete it by deleting a pistol so I said to delete it now you have 10 seconds and you just refused still. Even then I gave you more than 10 seconds.
[Image: giphy.gif]
~But remember, it's always easy with hindsight.
__UwU__

06-30-2020, 04:53 AM -
u never gave me a single piece of proof of it being duped all u showed me was screenshots from my own clips of my inventory.
Secret
Staff Member

06-30-2020, 05:06 AM -
I'm not required to show you proof
__UwU__

06-30-2020, 05:07 AM -
u just said and i quote "We had been in that sit for about an hour of me showing you evidence that it's duped"
Secret
Staff Member

06-30-2020, 05:08 AM -
Yeah I showed you your own medal clips that proved you didn't have a red a few days ago, other than that the other eveidence I have wasn't sent to you.
__UwU__

06-30-2020, 05:11 AM -
that is only proof of me having it and as i said " if i do get unbanned i will instantly delete the red or hand it over to a staff member to delete" because i know that i have no proof of me having it before hand

also who was it sent to then

cus u denied my request to see it the entire time that i was in the sit with u

u only showed me pictures from my own clips that i already had
This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 05:16 AM by __UwU__.
My Slime
Assistant Staff Manager

1,200 posts 6 threads Joined: Sep 2019
07-01-2020, 09:16 PM -
-Appeal Accepted-
You will be unbanned.
Discord: cameron5002#0666
------------------------------------------------------
Got Assistant Staff Manager