Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoggoNate Dojo
In-game name: DoggoNate Dojo

SteamID  (not SteamID64): Dont know

Name of the staff member that banned you: ?ERO ?O??

Ban Reason: MRDM + MNLR + NITRP

Server Number (1 to 7): Server 5

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): Ban Date 24 /05/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: I was warning a guy because he was doing it to me alot so i was doing it back to him so he reported me for it then i got banned for it

Why should you be unbanned?: Because i didnt do MRDM or MNLR or NITRP and if i can get that guy demoted i will  

Any evidence to support your case: yes kinda check my warns

Any other details: I got a image of my ban if you want it[Image: 1ECDBF52A27F32DBC2B4439270ABDF80750EBB5B]
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
Discord: cameron5002#0001
------------------------------------------------------
Got SNR.Admin 
Thanks you for all of your help.
lmao this guy confident
You said you were walking up to him and warning him to go away. That is what you told me in the sit cause you were mad at him. The logs proved you kept killing him and broke mnlr. This ban is valid.
[Image: 1_TIKTOK.jpg]
so i only broken nlr one time that not mnlr
Do you have video evidence that you are innocent, deep logs were deleted.
[Image: image0.gif]
It was night time why would i be recording and about the mrdm the guy i was warning doing the same to me so the guy who reported me should get ban to for mrdm

so that guy should get ban too for mrdm too then and i got proof for that because of logs so i could get him ban then

And deep deleted then fix the broken ass logs and how the f*** is Wisdom still a staff with Reputation: -68 that is pretty bad

so i shouldnt be ban because he also broke the rules too
Appeal Denied
No evidence provided.
[Image: image0.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »