man cocks minor exploit ban apeal
In-game name: man cock

SteamID  (not SteamID64):  STEAM_0:0:464821989

Name of the staff member that banned you: xepha 

Ban Reason: minor exploiting 

Server Number (1 to 7): 6

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 22/05/20

Why do you think you were banned?: minor exploiting 

Why should you be unbanned?: okay their is video proof and i know it looks like i minor exploited but i swear to god the capture point was glitched it did not show me the timer on the point so i was confused on whether they were actually capping it or not. i swear on my momma that on my screen their was literally no timer at all. it looks like i waited for the timer to go down but i swear to god i wasnt because the person who had the clip edited the video to make it look like i was waiting and watching for the timer to go down. they were actually sitting their talking to me about my suit ripping videos. I make youtube videos on elite and i would never run on point to change the timer on purpose ever. i know the rules and i know if i do that i will get banned. please just hear me out i seriously didnt see any timer on my screen going down. i would have recorded it if they said something in game about it. if i did it intentionally i would be writing all this in my ban apeal. please dont ban me! 

Any evidence to support your case: here is the edited video of me doing what i did https://medal.tv/clips/24809483/KjR1WPqkDCjv

Any other details: i would like them to send the full un edited video of me please. i was literally sitting their looking to try and find the timer but their was not a timer on my screen. 
chubby lizard
Pending
Staff member has been contacted. Please stay patient and wait for his reply.
[Image: image0.gif]
Hello, i recieved this video https://medal.tv/clips/24809483/KjR1WPqkDCjv

You said you couldn't see the timer and thats what i dont know but from here it looked like you tried to go on last second on purpose.
[Image: giphy_2.gif]
Can you provide evidence that the time was bugged for you?
no i cant i would have recorded if i knew i minor exploited but their literally wasnt a timer

and i didnt even know i minor exploited till i got banned and msged xepha on discord asking why
chubby lizard
Appeal Denied
Ban is VALID.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »