Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Diamond's Ban appeal
Name: DiamondFeste
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24898702
Name of the staff member that banned you: Lethal.
Ban Reason: Scamming. 
Server Number (1 to 7): 2.
Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 22/05/2020.
Why do you think you were banned?: The staff believed we were scamming due to a barely winnable money dropper that Could only be won if it was bounced off of another players money. They believed it was completely impossible and didnt believe that I tried using it over and over in singleplayer while editing it. (When I said only bounced of another players money I mean either slid off of a slanted one or bounced off the floor/money into it [This is also why I always collected money at the end of the run])
Why should you be unbanned?: We believed that it was allowed to do such an impossible thing and i understand that you may not want to unban us due to the utter disrespect to the staff but we really love the server and we need to help our clan. If this is not accepted can Diamond be unbanned to turn the owner of the clan onto a different player as no other roles have access to purchase perks!
Any evidence to support your case: I have video evidence right here,
[color=var(--text-link)]https://youtu.be/Sk3lcyH0W3E?t=101[/color]
Any other details: We love elites server and cant find any other ones so please let us join again and if you do think it was scamming I will never use the machine again and only 50k went into the machine. We would like to also restart our entire money progress willingly to be unbanned
ALSO, here's my discord ask me for the dupe: Haribo#9518

BTW We made this together because we thought team effort would help us out a lot, We asked my discord and they said it looks good so were posting it together (we are both posting separate posts)
(Failure to follow template will result in instant denial)
Pending
Staff member has been contacted. Please stay patient and wait for his reply.
[Image: image0.gif]
You literally have a invis prop covering the green prop to win. Wtf?
(05-23-2020, 03:06 AM)wetard Wrote: You literally have a invis prop covering the green prop to win. Wtf?
As you can see it is barely visible not invisible you can still see it and it is like that when I use it aswell
In the evidence you provided the dupe is different compared to the one on the server as the prop on the server was completely covering the green bit.
Lethal
Staff Manager
First Support Team Member
Appeal Denied
Ban is VALID. Reappeal in 5 weeks for a chance to get wiped.
[Image: image0.gif]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »