Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing Stuff Problems
I am missing some textures and models for content I'm pretty sure I already had textures and models for a few months ago on the server. The 1911 is an error sign for me, the inferno cannon has missing textures and models, and the grappling hook line is a missing texture, too. I don't really know what is going on here. I've tried downloading all the content packs located in Elite's discord. I even tried downloading the addon by itself. I have CS:S, TF2, and Portal but I am still missing these things. Anyone might have an idea of what is going on here? (Sorry if this is not the place to put this.)
(05-21-2020, 10:52 PM)Jerry (3) Wrote: I am missing some textures and models for content I'm pretty sure I already had textures and models for a few months ago on the server. The 1911 is an error sign for me, the inferno cannon has missing textures and models, and the grappling hook line is a missing texture, too. I don't really know what is going on here. I've tried downloading all the content packs located in Elite's discord. I even tried downloading the addon by itself. I have CS:S, TF2, and Portal but I am still missing these things. Anyone might have an idea of what is going on here? (Sorry if this is not the place to put this.)

right click on garry's mod in your steam library and click on propertys then got to local files and lastly click on Verify integrity of game files (sometimes you hit subscribe to the addon but it does not download or it downloads but does not atach to the game this is A fix for it let me know if it helped)
(05-22-2020, 12:16 AM)aidan Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 10:52 PM)Jerry (3) Wrote: I am missing some textures and models for content I'm pretty sure I already had textures and models for a few months ago on the server. The 1911 is an error sign for me, the inferno cannon has missing textures and models, and the grappling hook line is a missing texture, too. I don't really know what is going on here. I've tried downloading all the content packs located in Elite's discord. I even tried downloading the addon by itself. I have CS:S, TF2, and Portal but I am still missing these things. Anyone might have an idea of what is going on here? (Sorry if this is not the place to put this.)

right click on garry's mod in your steam library and click on propertys then got to local files and lastly click on Verify integrity of game files (sometimes you hit subscribe to the addon but it does not download or it downloads but does not atach to the game this is A fix for it let me know if it helped)
I tried this. It did not work.
Do u have css in ur addon folder?
[Image: giphy.gif]

What textures are missing?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Try installing CSS if that doesn't work go to this. https://elitelupus.com/forums/showthread...0#pid82160
Kinda new to this forums thing but I'm trying Wink
you should give me rep haha just kidding . . . unless?
Greatest Achievements
T-Staff  - 6/5/2020
Operator - 23/5/2020
Banned -  24/5/2020
(05-23-2020, 12:09 AM)Mr Bulldops Wrote: Try installing CSS if that doesn't work go to this. https://elitelupus.com/forums/showthread...0#pid82160
I reinstalled all the main games. It worked a little bit. I still got a couple issues with missing textures for icons in the hotbar, /unbox menu, and other stuff similar.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »