SteamID  (not SteamID64): STEAM_1:0:44078600

Name of the staff member that banned you: Kazuto Kirigaya

Ban Reason: Spamming

Server Number (1 to 7): 5, I think

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 2020-03-27

Why do you think you were banned?: Idk

Why should you be unbanned?: Explain at least 

Any evidence to support your case: Not really

Any other details: Talking with friends messing around in his base and I get ban for spamming. Explaination at least thx.

Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member
involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
[Image: image0.gif]
He said he was giving an m202 and x-8 to a player only gave him the m202 the player paid for both items and only got the m202
Operator
Tipton628#5235 On discord
I'm an otaku, not weeb get it right ok I just really enjoy anime 
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47494a8829095b9e5fc5...=giphy.gif]
Fair, was confused when got the ban for spamming. You meant scamming okok. Yeah this dude was being super toxic with me during the whole session and I decided I'll mess with him too. I know scamming is a pretty trash thing to do and that's why I didn't just scam him whole. I'm not that mean of a person because I still gave him the m202 but needed time to craft x-8. While farming I realise how bad this kid was to me for the whole 5 hours before and said f*k this kid, his turn to pay. I did not expect the outcome to be like this, if I was put into a sit I 1000% would have given him a x-8 and even more as compensation as I realised afterwards (before the ban) that even tho he wasn't nice at all no one deserve to get scammed... I understand the ban and promise I won't do it again. If you put me in touch with the person I'll be able to give him his stuff back + more like said above. Thanks for responding to my case still. Peace.
Appeal Denied
Ban is VALID - appeal in 2 weeks and request inventory & money wipe.
Assistant Staff Manager | Support Manager
Ewwicaa#5536
The man who used to have hopes and dreams, now he has vodka and memes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »