Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Have you been banned unfairly? Well, we all make mistakes and here's your chance to appeal for it! Please follow the template and be patient while we review your appeal!

In-game name: Giveaway christian2038

SteamID  (not SteamID64): STEAM_1:0:196596544

Name of the staff member that banned you: That Subway Guy

Ban Reason: AMRDM MNLR NITRP

Server Number (1 to 7): 7

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 03/24/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: I fell I was ban for a not fall reason because and when I was in the sit all he did was !xban me and the other dude where like did he look at logs to see if I did what I did and I have someone to help me out with this and he name is Mattyc975 he was right there with me and dude.

Why should you be unbanned?: I fell this was not a right ban this staff member did not do should have done he did not look at logs to make sure what the dude said and what I said was true he just went right to !xban and did not hear me out I this is sad I'm mad about this I was going to apply when I'm 14 but because of this ban, I might not be able to be a staff I will get this in the bag I want to talk to someone about this ban and let them know how this became how it is. 

Any evidence to support your case: Yes I a step of my ban for the ban date to the unban date and I think I should be ban for more, the time I was giving I was ban for the 03/24/2020 to 04/8/2020. just saying.

Any other details: Me and my friend have a lot of time to talk about this feel free to talk to us I am free all day I am sad about this.  Angry

(Failure to follow template will result in instant denial)
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
Admin
[Forum Moderator]
[Staff Interviewer]
[Discord Moderator]
Appeal Accepted
You will be unbanned.
Lethal
Staff Manager
First Support Team Member
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »