Name of the staff member that banned you:
Uwu Master 2000 I think

Ban Reason:
Staff Abuse

Server Number (1 to 6):

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy):
30/01/2020

Why do you think you were banned?:
I went into my clan base and took money out of my printer, I also went into a guys base and looked directly at his printer, although I did not take any money, it was assumed that I did which then I got permanently banned from the server for staff abuse, I don't really care I was falsely accused but I'm not letting it bother me. I also revoked god mod from myself while I was a citizen. I misunderstood that if I had a printer before I went on duty, I couldn't still use it.

Why should you be unbanned?:
I was a newly hired staff, I misunderstood what I was expected of, I also have nothing else to do and I miss playing on this server as all the other ones don't compare. Apart from this situation I've never been banned or kicked. I appealed a while ago which got denied and I was told I could re-apply in 2 weeks. I understand my ban was vaild but I Just think that I could have another chance, just because I was staff didn't mean I didn't roleplay on the server aswell, I wanna get back on the server especially the fact that UK is on lockdown I can't even leave my house and need something to play, thanks hooping this gets accepted [Image: angel.png]

Any evidence to support your case: n/a

Any other details:  
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending

- All within 20 minutes of each other, ban is valid.
You stole money from a player in the fourth video, with evidence in the last video... something which shouldn't be accepted in any way shape or form, taking a players money contradicts your point of "its not affecting anyone's game play" , ban was deserved
Admin
Forum Moderator
Just gonna say I was only ordered to ban you by managment
[Image: image0.gif]
Appeal Denied
Ban is valid.
Lethal
Staff Manager
First Support Team Member
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »