Started by footsorestone54

Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
IGM
Beginner

34 posts 18 threads Joined: Jan 2020
02-14-2020, 05:43 PM -
Have you been warned unfairly? Well, we all make mistakes and here's your chance to appeal for it! Please follow the template and be patient while we review your appeal!

In-game name: KDR irlGUmine

SteamID 32 (not SteamID64): In-game name: KDR irlGUmine

SteamID 32 (not SteamID64): 76561198348338743

Name of the staff member that warned you: Cameron (prety sure thats it he left straight after he warned me)

Warn Reason: FailRP x3

Server (1-6): 5

Why do you think you were warned?: I no collided through my base to get into the sewer and then back, then i collided back through and then heard someone in my base and then 5 minutes later come back to sewer to see if they were there about 15mins since they started raidig then collided back through.

Do you think it is a false warning? (Yes/No): Yes

If so why? I told the admin i didnt know someone was in my base the first time and i thought he left the second time and also the third time was about 20mins since he started to raid

Why should your warning be removed?: Because i feel that it was unfair also the admin didnt listen to me, annd then when i told him he said he didnt care, i also thiink the two were clan mates.

Any evidence to support your case: No

Any other details: No

Name of the staff member that warned you: Cameron (prety sure thats it he left straight after he warned me)

Warn Reason: FailRP x3

Server (1-6): 5

Why do you think you were warned?: I no collided through my base to get into the sewer and then back, then i collided back through and then heard someone in my base and then 5 minutes later come back to sewer to see if they were there about 15mins since they started raidig then collided back through.

Do you think it is a false warning? (Yes/No): Yes

If so why? I told the admin i didnt know someone was in my base the first time and i thought he left the second time and also the third time was about 20mins since he started to raid

Why should your warning be removed?: Because i feel that it was unfair also the admin didnt listen to me, annd then when i told him he said he didnt care, i also thiink the two were clan mates.

Any evidence to support your case: No

Any other details: No
Ewwicaa
Sexy Viking

3,618 posts 7 threads Joined: May 2019
02-14-2020, 05:46 PM -
Appeal Denied
Duplicate appeal.
Staff Manager 
Ewwicaa#5536
The man who used to have hopes and dreams, now he has vodka and memes.