• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
In-game name: Tony Ravioli

SteamID (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:62522629

Name of the staff member that banned you: Alex Mason

Ban Reason: mrdm

Server Number (1 to 6): 4

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy):13/02/20

Why do you think you were banned?: He assumed I was in the gang war predicament longer than I actually was

Why should you be unbanned?: I can't even find the rules of the server so I assumed it's like any other DarkRP with gang wars I didn't realize I'm sorry if I did anything wrong I just don't feel like I deserve a PERM ban. I enjoyed the server

Any evidence to support your case: None

Any other details: I saw the bloods spawn camping the crips and they seemed like they needed help getting out of spawn so I though "oh it's bloods and crips might as well switch to the counterpart so I can help"
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
[Image: image0.gif]
Tony to start off I was the member of staff that banned you and others as you decided to have a "Gang War" which is not allowed on our server therefore most of you commit MRDM as that means u have exceeded our amount of RDMs it takes to get an MRDM also I checked every player before banning and when I checked yourself you exceeded the amount also and I checked for maybe self defence but only found a few and then I proceed to ban you with the rest of them that broke our rules.
(You were already denied)
Mr Alex Mason

Support Team - 13/3/2020
T-Staff - 26/1/2020
Operator - 8/2/2020
Senior Operator - Soon
Appeal Denied
Ban is VALID.
Assistant Staff Manager | Support Manager
Ewwicaa#5536
The man who used to have hopes and dreams, now he has vodka and memes.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »