• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perma banned for family share
In-game name: Lil Curt

SteamID (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:176342134

Name of the staff member that banned you: Console banned me

Ban Reason: Scamming

Server Number (1 to 6): 1

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 15/1/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned for scamming (i wasnt on at the time)

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I was banned for scamming which i asked jakey about and jakey told me I had 2 alts that scammed I then realise it was my brothers accounts that I family shared cause he wants to play my games if I had of known he was gonna scam I would never of family shared him cause now he has got my account banned ive also never been warned before or banned  Ive been playing elites server for around a year  and i never wanted to lose my account.

Any evidence to support your case: Nope cause i was offline at the time

Any other details: Ive never been banned and ive only been warned once which was when i started, Ive been playing the server for around a year and would never want to lose my account.
Hello! We’ve reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!
Appeal Pending
If you wish to be unbanned then you will need to make a ticket on Discord and explain to one of our support team members. Discord Invite

PENDING!!!
Lethal
Assistant Staff Manager
First Support Team Member
Appeal Accepted
Server Manager |  Elite's Bottom Bitch
Discord: Its Your Boy Jake#8402
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »