Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal | TW NybNob
In-game name: ŤŴ NybNob

SteamID (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:1:77494987

Name of the staff member that banned you: DifferentBreed and Savon

Ban Reason: MRDM

Server Number (1 to 6): 4 ( you should update that from 1 to 7 )

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 15/01/2020

Why do you think you were banned?: I was banned because someone reported me for mass random deathmatch even if he didn't knew the situation. We were having fun with people at spawn and some people were suiciding on my lightsaber. I asked for it , so i'm responsible for the kills but, I wasnt moving and no one was forced or impacted by this action. I don't understand why it's considered as mass rdm. It's not even specified anywhere that you can't suicide on people's lightsabers.

Why should you be unbanned?: The report was made by someone who clearly just wanted me to get banned and apparently was scared that I found out who it is. I don't understand why having fun with random people at spawn is bannable. I wasnt even moving with the lightsaber so its not like I was killing them.

Any evidence to support your case: https://medal.tv/clips/16281269/d1337rxPVu7e

Any other details: ( Btw , when I said " The person who killed me is getting banned", I was joking. I didn't even reported him)
Appeal Accepted
You'll be unbanned, if you're letting people jumping in it you're still responsible since you keep the blade out.
Bomer is a Weeaboo.
-SM Z Savon.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »