Home Forums Members Team Help Search

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Abood's Unban Appeal
In-game name: Abood

SteamID (not SteamID64): STEAM_0:0:440231761

Name of the staff member that banned you: Doesn't tell me but I think it starts with an R or N

Ban Reason: Mass Prop Abuse

Server Number (1 to 6): 4

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 15/01/20

Why do you think you were banned?: I have no idea I had no props inside the game spawned by me and then I went afk and when I came back I was banned for 5 days

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I was unfairly banned which was for no reason

Any evidence to support your case: no evidence but I was afk but with no props in the map

Any other details: [b]When I went afk I even sent Brazzers a staff member a message telling him I'm going afk because I sold my printer to him for 600k/h and he said ok[/b]
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending

You got Banned by Replica
[Image: giphy.gif]
Can someone pls tell me when I would get Unbanned because I love the server and really want to play
I logged onto the server and the props blocking the spawn tunnels were owned by you so you got banned for MJPA, If you have evidence like videos or such that is wasn't you please post it here
(01-16-2020, 01:00 AM)Rep Wrote: I logged onto the server and the props blocking the spawn tunnels were owned by you so you got banned for MJPA, If you have evidence like videos or such that is wasn't you please post it here
Hi I do not have any evidence that I did not spawn anything but I am 100% sure those were not mine the only prop I had was a text saying I'm new to the server pls help me out by donating because I am new and I am 100% sure if you check the logs those were not spawned by me
Appeal Denied
Ban is valid.
Lethal
Assistant Staff Manager
First Support Team Member
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »