• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dealted my outer appeal by accident
In-game name[Image: biggrin.png]odoleVader

SteamID (not SteamID64):STEAM_0:0:460363072

Name of the staff member that banned you: potatoo

Ban Reason[Image: confused.png]camming

Server Number (1 to 6):all

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy):16/11/2019

Why do you think you were banned?: I think I was banned because I was basing in a op base and this kid come by by base and said I will give u 200000 if u let me base so i sid ok and then I was a thief so I adverted steal and took his money and then He brought me to a sit. So I gave him his 200k and then the admin told me to give him another 200k for scamming him so I seaid ok and then I had a printer fully upgrade and he told me that he took 300k out of my printer so I seaid ok and then I let him base with me and then I left and tried to go back on and then i was banned.

Why should you be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbaned because I was unaware I am not able to do that and I did not get a warning. I love playing on this server it helps me relaxe with my problems that I have in life and love donating to the server

Any evidence to support your case:no but I wish you can believe what I have told you here

Any other details:nope
Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending
[Image: giphy.gif]
stop posting appeals the other one is still there
Potatoo Senior-Admin

Your friendly neighborhood german guy.
My Youtube
Appeal Denied.
The.

[Image: 86ce6113b1bad9147d805a5c91a2cbff.png]
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »