Board
3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - Printable Version

+- Board (https://elitelupus.com/forums)
+-- Forum: DarkRP (https://elitelupus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ban Appeal (https://elitelupus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Accepted (https://elitelupus.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Thread: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned (/showthread.php?tid=14763)

3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - austin (2) - 03-27-2020

In-game name: austin, maskcuf, lvl. 99 wc nub

SteamID  (not SteamID64): STEAM_1:1:41053598 (Austin) STEAM_1:0:60465161 (lvl 99 wc nub)  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087162786 (maskcuf) steam id finder not working for him...

Name of the staff member that banned you: Corona Cam / Wisdom

Ban Reason: Major Discrim

Server Number (1 to 7): 6

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 3/26/2020

Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned (austin) because when I was pulled into a sit to try to explain to the administrators why my friends should be unbanned, corona cam just decided to ban me for the same reason Smile

my friend maskcuf was banned because he is on the same ip address as his older brother that accidentally discriminated.

lvl 99 woodcut nub (our friend that was the reason for our bans) was banned because after playing gmod for the first time in years he discovered that he still had binds from old servers, so he tested them out to see what they were. 
One of his binds (from YEARS ago) happened to have the word "n****" in it, and even though he only used it once, he was instantly banned without warning or explanation by one of your lovely, mature staff members, Corona Cam.

Why should you be unbanned?
all of us should be unbanned because the actual discrim was only once in chat and was completely accidental and the result of testing old binds.
me and maskcuf NEED to be unbanned for the fact that neither of us actually broke the rules, it was only lvl 99 woodcut nub his older brother which resulted in maskcufs IP ban when lvl 99 wc nub was banned for discrim. I was only banned because i tried to get them unbanned but the admins just didn't want to deal with it.

Any evidence to support your case:
I dont record gameplay, but two of us never even discriminated and we are banned for 5 days. only my friends older brother which resulted in the IP ban of my innocent friend and then after when i tried to get them unbanned i just got 5 days too.

no other details, but all three of us are really nice people, easy to deal with and the far from racist. me and maskcuf JUST bought our VIP packages and we would love to be able to use them tonight Smile thank you! 

Name of the staff member that banned you: Corona Cam / Wisdom

Ban Reason: Major Discrim

Server Number (1 to 7): 6

Date of the event (dd/mm/yy): 3/26/2020

Why do you think you were banned?:

I was banned (austin) because when I was pulled into a sit to try to explain to the administrators why my friends should be unbanned, corona cam just decided to ban me for the same reason Smile

my friend maskcuf was banned because he is on the same ip address as his older brother that accidentally discriminated.

lvl 99 woodcut nub (our friend that was the reason for our bans) was banned because after playing gmod for the first time in years he discovered that he still had binds from old servers, so he tested them out to see what they were.
One of his binds (from YEARS ago) happened to have the word "n****" in it, and even though he only used it once, he was instantly banned without warning or explanation by one of your lovely, mature staff members, Corona Cam.

Why should you be unbanned?
all of us should be unbanned because the actual discrim was only once in chat and was completely accidental and the result of testing old binds.
me and maskcuf NEED to be unbanned for the fact that neither of us actually broke the rules, it was only lvl 99 woodcut nub his older brother which resulted in maskcufs IP ban when lvl 99 wc nub was banned for discrim. I was only banned because i tried to get them unbanned but the admins just didn't want to deal with it.

Any evidence to support your case:
I dont record gameplay, but two of us never even discriminated and we are banned for 5 days. only my friends older brother which resulted in the IP ban of my innocent friend and then after when i tried to get them unbanned i just got 5 days too.

no other details, but all three of us are really nice people, easy to deal with and the far from racist. me and maskcuf JUST bought our VIP packages and we would love to be able to use them tonight Smile thank you!

i replied in a nicer font to save your eyes

RE: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - OREO ツ - 03-27-2020

Hello! We've reached out to the Staff Member
involved as well as our Management team regarding your ban appeal!

Appeal Pending

RE: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - wetard - 03-27-2020

Hello, I banned you because as I brought you into the sit you typed the n word in ooc chat.

RE: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - Wisdom - 03-27-2020

I banned one person because they adverted a racial slur in chat. I guess his brother was playing with him at the same time on family share, so he was banned also. There is nothing I can do about this. The ban is valid.

RE: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - austin (2) - 03-27-2020

(03-27-2020, 02:32 PM)FSD Wrote: Hello, I banned you because as I brought you into the sit you typed the n word in ooc chat.
 what the FUCK no i didnt i typed in local chat and i was quoting what my friend said I EVEN QUOTED IT bro it wasnt even the full n word it was "n****" in quotes i just bought VIP i never fucking discriminated in the slightest i dont deserve to not play for five days. Somebody unban me MY FRIENDS WHO DISRIMD GOT UNBANNED BUT I DIDNT SOMEBODY UNBAN ME i only got BANNED bc i tried to get my friends unbanned and i quoted what they said. you guys are really being like this lmfaooo

(03-27-2020, 03:20 PM)Wisdom Wrote: I banned one person because they adverted a racial slur in chat. I guess his brother was playing with him at the same time on family share, so he was banned also. There is nothing I can do about this. The ban is valid.
Unban me i never discriminated. Corona cam banned me for for quoting what my friends said IN LOCAL CHAT WHILE IN A SIT not even OOC. I WANT TO PLAY TODAY

(03-27-2020, 03:20 PM)Wisdom Wrote: I banned one person because they adverted a racial slur in chat. I guess his brother was playing with him at the same time on family share, so he was banned also. There is nothing I can do about this. The ban is valid.
like sure maybe his ban is valid, what about mine? mines not.

RE: 3 players (2 just bought VIP) wrongfully banned - Bomer - 03-27-2020

Appeal Accepted.
You will be unbanned. Be careful in future of your language and change your binds. I don't want it to happen again.